- “Archaeological Landscape of Death in Highland Pang Mapha, Mae Hong Son Province,” paper presented at the Seminar on Ghost from the Present and Past Evidence, Thammasart University, Bangkok. 26th May 2014.
- “Archaeology in Pai Valley, Mae Hong Son Province, paper presented at the Archaeology and Cultural Resource Management Conference, Sirindhorn Anthropological Center, Bangkok. 3rd March 2014.
- “Community-Based Archaeology in Thailand”, paper presented at the International Workshop on the Role of Cultural Heritage in Peace Education and Peace Development, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province, Viet Nam. 24th -28th November 2013.
- “Ethnic Diversity and Archaeology”, paper presented at the Plenary Session at the Genetic Society of Thailand, Bangkok, 7 August 2013.
- “Ethnoarchaeology and a Search for “Tai” Origin”, paper presented at the Seminar on the 100 Years Celebration of Professor Chin You-Di, a Father of Thai Prehistory. Bangkok, May 30, 2012.
- “Sangriran and its implication to human evolution in Thailand”, paper presented at the International Conference on Sangriran Site: 75 Years after the First Hominid Discovery, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia, 13-18 December, 2011.
- “Late Pleistocene forager behavior in Thailand”, paper presented at the Symposium on the Emergence and Diversity of Modern Human Behavior in Paleolithic Asia. Tokyo, Japan, 26 November-1 December 2011.
Follow us at the following platforms!